The 6th International Conference on Innovation in Science and Technology, July 26–28, 2019 in London, UK, is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
Engineering and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer software and applications
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Information Technology
- Internet and World Wide Web
- Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Polymers and Plastics
- Renewable Energy
- Space Environment and Aviation Technology
- Systems Engineering
Physical and life sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Waste Management
Health and Medicine
- Alternative Health
- Family Medicine
- Food Safety
- Medicine and Medical Science
- Public Health
Conference Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine .Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info[at]istconf.org .
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission : 08 July 2019
- Early Registration Round I : 29 March 2019
- Early Registration Round II : 10 May 2019
- Late Registration Round III : 17 July 2019
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.